Support Us > Support Us
Your support means that we can fund vital services which help to make a difference in the lives of asthma patients in your community, and throughout Ireland. It also helps us to support research into understanding asthma that can help future generations of asthma patients.
How your money helps:
· €10 pays for a Reach Your Peak education pack to be produced and distributed to a local school or sports club, helping educate coaches and teachers on how kids with asthma can exercise safely and encouraging them to be active
· €25 pays for one on one patient education plus spirometry testing and inhaler technique guidance for a patient at our Asthma Awareness events
· €50 helps produce and distribute 200 Asthma Attack Cards, helping us to save lives.
· €100 pays for one day’s expert advice from the Asthma Adviceline’s asthma nurse specialists.
· €250 pays for a day’s educational activities at a school, including an Asthma Attack Class for children and young people with asthma, their teachers and school staff. Participants learn more about managing the condition in school and about what to do if someone has an Asthma Attack.
· €500 can help to fund our essential Irish specific research projects investigating the cause of asthma, and how it can be treated more effectively.
The most cost-effective way of supporting the Asthma Society of Ireland's work is to set up a standing order today or by making a donation. Regular giving allows us to plan our campaigns and activities each year.
Alternatively, you can use the link below to donate online or you can donate by telephone or by post. Contact The Asthma Society of Ireland for more information,
When you donate or if you join as a member we will send you a biannual newsletter updating you on what we are doing and how your support has helped make a difference.
Donate or join today and help us to improve treatment and quality of life for over 470,000 Irish asthma patients.