About Us > Vacancies
Office Assistant (CE Scheme)
We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant to join our team. Applicants for this position must qualify for CE employment scheme (applicants must be in receipt of Social welfare payment for 12 month or longer and be aged 25 or over).
About the role:
The role of the Office Assistant is to provide administrative support to the back office staff. This will include correspondence, diary management, telephone calls, photocopying, scanning, shredding, assistance with meetings, work with the database and other ad hoc duties.
- Provide administrative support to the back office staff.
- Carry out general administrative duties including filing, typing, photocopying and shredding as required.
- Assist with mail merge and correspondence.
- Support fundraising events.
- Database data entry and report generation:
- Inputting contact details into database and generating thank you letters.
- Generation of reports from the database.
- Mail merges and email merges to various contacts on database system.
- Contacting fundraisers and potential case studies
- To perform such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned from time to time in consultation with line manager.
- Essential to have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good administration skills
- Computer literacy skills essential, particularly Excel and Word
- Data entry experience and knowledge of Social Media an advantage
Hours of work
Mon – Thu (9am – 1pm)
Fri (9am – 12.30pm)
Location of work
Asthma Society of Ireland
42-43 Amiens Street
To apply for this role please email your CV to Sandra at email@example.com.
For more information please call Sandra in City Centre Voluntary Groups at 01-677 23 08.